Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let 2012 begin!

Well it's been sometime now. But 2012 has started off well for me. Yes I did get a new year's kiss and I gave one as well...okay there was more kissing then that. So back to the start of the year:
  • New hair
  • New make up
  • New clothes
  • New ME!!!!
  • Cook More
And yes over all to have a Awesome new year. There are so many things to say.
I did make a new list for 2012, and it is going to be great.
One of my main goals this year is to have more not LAURIE MOMENTS and what is this you might ask well it's times where i do things that I most likely would not do. Like go up to someone and kiss them, so yes I have started this year well for the list and I do have a long List. But I will get to them all.
So I made some home made Chicken Noddle soup and it was amazing. Really I'm not the one that said it, one of my Besties Amanda and her mother said so. I'll take their world on it sometimes when I make new things people don't all ways tell me how they like it. But if you ever want to try something of my just give me a call want we'll work something out.
At the top of my list is to got to The LDS Temple more often. Yes I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS or more know as Mormon) I happy with it, I was baptized when I was 18, I have great friends that help me all the time. At first my family didn't like the choose I made but over time the have accepted it, and one of my biggest support is my sister Linda. She doesn't know she helps me but she does. Well that's all for right now.
Tons of Love
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment