Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taryn's 21st birthday party planing

So my good friend Taryn's is turning 21 one this year and because we can't go to Vegas we will have to do some fun things in Utah. What Utah a a 21st birthday I know sound kind of weird to me too. But I know there will be so many fun things to do. Well now let us begin the planing. What will be the most important part, well lets think the CAKE, okay in the cause we are going to have cupcakes, because when all is said and done who would want to take home a mostly eating cake...the answer...no one, but when you bring home a cupcake then someone will eat it over the piece of cake any day. And they will have to be food, because I hate going to a party thinking there will be food and there only being cookies and candy. So there will be food, annies-eats.com and pinterest here i come for some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment