Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friends really are the BEST

Well I would just have to say I love my friends. For me they really are the best. Isn't it funny how they just know when you need to talk...well most of the time my do and I love them for it...Well Brooke, Megan, and I are still planing Taryn's birthday Party and have no idea what to do. She is turning 21 and well we're not going to lie about it living in Utah on you 21st birthday is not the worlds most fun place, but there are fun things to do....I think we're going to throw a party for her and have food, games, and fun. I just hope she likes it. But we will not be having any drinking games. Because as much fun a drinking games are, they will Should not be at the party. But oh well, well there is so much to do but where to start....
Well Tons of love.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment