Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get Air

So on Monday my ward went to get air at the Sportsplex in Kaysville. For those of you who do not know what GET AIR is well it's the size of a indoor soccer field, and it is tramps all over the place. It way a blast, I wish i would have had my camera with me but for got it at home. So we had the place for about 2 hours and in that 2 hours we played tag, and did front hand springs the whole time, well we did eat for like 10 minutes. It was one of the best work out I have ever had. I'm in so much pain but it is good pain. It's like Mr. H always said pain is weakness leaving the body. And oh boy it's it ever. But I haven't made any that new yet. So the over is broken and I just have not had the time to get it fix.

Well tons of love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment