Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sunday Dinner for One?



I love Sundays, they are one of my favorite days of the week. Not only do I get to spend time with the Family. My friends and I have game night as well. But then there is time to bake and cook new things and for this last Sunday I make a lovely helping of Couscous, grilled chicken, and a nice Cesar salad. I also made a some of my "Crack Chocolate Chip Cookies"

Couscous:
2 cups couscous
4 tbs butter
2 cups water
2 Cans chicken borth
1 medium tomato
1 small zucchin
1 small yellow onion



Crack Chocolate Chip Cookies:
2 1/4 Cup flours (sometimes I use one cup white and one cup wheat)
1 Sick Butter, Softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
2 Cups Chocolate Chips ( I use 1 cup milk chocolate chip 1 cup white chocolate chip)
ball up and cook at 350 F. for 8 minutes each.

No comments:

Post a Comment