Thursday, January 24, 2013

267 Days To GO!

Well now it just feels like the time is flying by. Some days it feels like the wedding plans are going great but then there are days when it feels like nothing is going well. On Monday I went and tried on some wedding dresses...well all I can say is if that is how dress shopping is going to be I would rather not go at all. But I have learned I can't go shopping when I am not feed. I am not always a happy camper. But I'm going to give it another try. Who know I might be able to find "THE DRESS" I'm looking for...as long a the weather her gets better. We would up with Freezing Rain, not the funnest thing to drive in. I'm not sure how people back east and in the mid west do it (you all are AMAZING!)
Well have a good Thursday everyone and be safe.
Tons of Love
LK!

No comments:

Post a Comment