Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Guess Who Is Getting Married?



After being with my loving boyfriend of fife months, on our fifth month anniversary he popped the question. It was something I was not expected. It Was one nice snowy night in Utah. He started off by picking me up from work with some flowers, and the had a clue. He had a lovely saying to go with it. One of his favorite things to do when he was little was to go on scavenger hunts. So what fun was it when he told me I would have to find him. Not know what was really going on I played along.

The clues lead us to many of our first.
Our first dance at the Union Station in Ogden.
Our first kiss at my house.
The first time we meet and talk at a church activity up in Jackson Hole Wyoming. (But we just drove to the church we went to.)
The first time he realized he wanted to date me, and fell in love with me at the Bountiful Temple.
Our first date at Nightmare on 13th.
We ended the hunt at Temple Square where he took me to the Reflection Pond and that is when he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes of course.
Then we were off to dinner at Robintino's.

We have set the date as October 18, 2013. We will see what the universe throws at us, and all I can say is bring it on...(just kidding). But really it's going to be a fun time planing the wedding.
So now we just have the wedding to plan. It will be a long and short 275 days. What 275 days left crazy. Until next time.
That's my ring I'm thinking he did a great job at picking it out.
The Flowers he gave me, and the ones I had to find.

Our first picture of us as an engaged couple. 



Tons of love,
 L.K.



No comments:

Post a Comment