Monday, March 11, 2013

Wedding Plans 219 Days to go!

So we have 219 day to go and things are going well. We have book out venue at the Log Haven in Millcreek Canyon. I have my dress, the tuxes are pick out and order, we have our rings. and I have found my bridesmaids dresses. But I was out and about and found these dresses as a joke to show my bridesmaid a their dresses. And I love them, just not for my wedding. SO here are is the text I sent out to my bridesmaids.

Hey guys I was out and about today and came a cross these dresses and fell in love with them for your  bridesmaid dress...what do you think!
and the loving friends they were like "OH how cute" and "I love them." Then my best friend who is the Matron on honor was like, "OMG Laurie the are UGLY....can I just go in my bar and panties...love you and your style, but this dress really..well it's your wedding and I'll where the dress you pick out."

My sisters and I were laughing so hard, I'm sure I peed a little. But then I sent them the really dress what looks like this. It's a back picture and doesn't do the dress justice but I fell in Love with these ones and they are the right color and on Sale!

I love this dress, it was to small for the top part of me, but way cute!
Luckily I have the biggest chest and I will be the one wearing white.
This will be our little flower girl and her dress and it was on sale!

This will be the tuxes the Groomsmen will be wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment