Monday, February 13, 2012

FHE TONIGHT...YES!

So I'm Way excited for tonight. In Family Home Evening for the Heritage Park Ward group C we are going to have a great time. I'm giving the lesson on the "Plan of Salvation." At first is was kind of scared, but then I started to plan and I just could not fine any thing.
Me being the person I am I can go into FHE again with out a lesson this time, so playing on pinterest I found a blog that helped my so much. thank you to http://www.theredheadedhostess.com You have saved me from failing at teaching a lesson for FHE.
Well It's off to plan some more...not to say I still need to put together a basket for the date basket thingy next week.

Well tons of Love.
-L

1 comment:

  1. Just a side note. FHE went really well last night. I had fun and I think my group had fun. All in all everything turned out.

    ReplyDelete