Monday, October 24, 2011

Making Pumpkin Cupcakes!

So I got at phone call last night and was to the we need to bring treats for our FHE Groups (FamilyHomeEvening) it's a LDS thing, and I was like okay so I can call some one or well I haven't make cupcakes for this ward yet so why not. I got all my stuff out to make this great pumpkin cupcakes...I found the amazing reciep online at Annie's-eat (one of my favorite blogs) and was like why not. Well I'm why not. As I was getting all of my stuff out I thought i grabed the pumpkin pure but i got the pumpkin pie mix, and of all things to not look at i just started to thorw every thing in and the best part of is trying the batter...and it was great well i do like my cakes a little sweeter then most but will see how they go tonight.


tons of love.


L

No comments:

Post a Comment